Friday 18 February 2011

Heidi Klum collaborates with New Balance 2010



Klum has teamed up with New Balance to design an activewear collection that will be sold exclusively on Amazon.com to create Heidi Klum for New Balance

Though the shoe collection will focus on easy-to-go styles rendered in cotton and silk fabrics, the line will also include woven tops, leggings, tunics and outerwear. “As much as I love the gowns and sparkly clothes, what I turn to most in my closet are active clothes that look stylish but are comfortable and work for all of my activities," Klum told WWD. "That is exactly what my line for New Balance is all about.” 

The line will be available in a boutique on the website in the U.S., U.K., Germany and Japan on October 7 2010 with prices ranging from $32 to $168.




No comments:

Post a Comment